Welcome to Quick Blogger Tip

Hello I am Pradip Kr. Singha a blogger from beautiful country India. I am proud to be an Indian.

Quick Blogger Tips



I started this blog to help everyone on their blogging journey :) .

When i started my first blog i felt it was so easy to make money online- in two months this was so hard to me and feel quite blogging. Without mistakes we humans are nothing-we love to make mistake and learn something from it. But believe or not, if you are making this mistakes its ruin your life.
In this blog i am going to share unique blogging tips, tricks to increase traffic ( hard to get), awesome designed templates and Seo basic to advance.

Who am I ?



As told previously I am Pradip Singha Owner of this blog also a student of Engineering 2nd year waiting for degree and a MNC job.

My aim to provide helpful blogging resouces which helps on your blogging journey. I am just 20years old and Math is my favourite subject.

What You will find In this Blog


This blog is mainly focused on Blogger Journey so you will find Bloggers problems-solution, seo related helps, conversion focused design and a friend (Me) on your journey.

So don't forget to join me on twitter, fb or G+

And talk to you soon. Happy Blogging :)

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget